a few tutorials

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
first 2 arent bad, 2nd 2 are more beginner, but good for the people here i guess
I'll check them out and see what I can make from learning from them
i'm a noob at GFX so we'll see.


never mind, i quit, spent 2 hours on a pretty good Mirrors Edge tag but my Photoshop crashed
+dd.Storm? I dont know if you remember me from dd, but im +dd.Faux

Just gunna say this now, you should probably remove your DD tags since Digital Delusions is done. I believe KRS quit.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw your signature " Devilish Deeds". NEVERMIND! stupid copycat groups....-_-
[B]
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
Just gunna say this now, you should probably remove your DD tags since Digital Delusions is done. I believe KRS quit.
i know... i cant. not enough posts lol
Edit: Nevermind, just saw your signature " Devilish Deeds". NEVERMIND! stupid copycat groups....-_-
wait what? i followed a tutorial?
oh and o/MENTION] fuax[, yes i was in digital delusions lol
not... devilish deeds?
Nvm Mpgh is actin weird.

Disregard post.
i really like the first 1 the other 3 where to easy for me lol
I'm liking the dafunk tutorial
first 1 is so boss im gnna try it right away
others alright but i dislike the last
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us