WINNING!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
WINNING!
2k post ban me
CONGRATS NIGGUH.
Kong rats newbie.

im about to get mine too xD
*Bi-Winning .
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
*Bi-Winning .
Oh, haha,

Bi=2
Dis Thread = 2k
Dis Thread = WINNING
WINNING + 2K= BI WINNING.

I put that into math as best I could.

>:l
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Oh, haha,

Bi=2
Dis Thread = 2k
Dis Thread = WINNING
WINNING + 2K= BI WINNING.

I put that into math as best I could.

>:l
Oh, I get it.
Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post


Oh, I get it.


I halp people.
On mobile,.this is gonna take long.....
awww. i thought you were talking about the hockey game =.=
I thought it was a Charlie Sheen joke
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
I thought it was a Charlie Sheen joke


Dis is an uncreative postban thread.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post




Dis is an uncreative postban thread.
My 1337 is gonna be uncreative.

Gratz bish
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us