im going to learn c++

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
im going to learn c++
il need all the help. in like 2-3 months ul see hacks from me crossfire im going to learn
good luck
Quote Originally Posted by [CF]Tree View Post
good luck
thx it probaly gonna take a while im kae a vip hack and give it to tou and 13 othere pepole
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.. View Post
Have fun. .
thank you for the support
Congratulations but wrong-section.
It's not that easy you know? And I'm sure it'll take more than 3 months.
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
It's not that easy you know? And I'm sure it'll take more than 3 months.
Ohh Yeah U Need Over 3 Month
I have the best book pm me if you want it...
Gewd luck , try to learn it just for fun and the time will pass fast.
Good luck.
good luck with it
Quote Originally Posted by HAE%H$WHJAQE$%JUH% View Post
lol.. I tried but it was damn boring gl.
Yes , it is.
But you can find a good job and get good money with C++ knowledge.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?