Choobs prepare for a let down.

Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
I agree with you. But don't post threads like this, cause there's been thousands of these kinds yelling at noobs for spamming/bumping.
Quote Originally Posted by bartjr View Post
anyways harold probably will make more hacks just not now cause hes buissy with school or something
I recently looked at Harolds Account it said Banned, o.O and I thought he was a good guy
Quote Originally Posted by assason99 View Post
I recently looked at Harolds Account it said Banned, o.O and I thought he was a good guy
... if u read the last post he did he got banned cause he wouldnt change his sig after a mod asked him to cause his sig was huge and btw he only got banned for 1 day
Eh i should learn to hack as well so i don't have to wait for others to make some and leech off them, just not now cause i drank an entire soda and now i'm freakin cold!
Quote Originally Posted by Espada242 View Post
Eh i should learn to hack as well so i don't have to wait for others to make some and leech off them, just not now cause i drank an entire soda and now i'm freakin cold!
You are so random. "I just drank an enitre sode and now i'm freakin cold!" ???? wdf we dont give a fuck.
uhm.........nice computer speech thingy...... *Refreshes page*
Quote Originally Posted by ZeRo037 View Post
Okay, here's the deal. All day long this forum is flooding with 12 year old spend their days and nights staring at mpgh hoping for the next hack release. Well, prepare for a let down. Hack makers put so much time and effort into their work, for what? To post it here and get maybe 1 or 2 thank you posts while the rest of the 36 pages are filled with people asking how it works instead of reading. Well my main point here is that these hack makers are fed up with it. So while you sit there and hope that Harold or Longevity will give you more public hacks to flood the game with, remember that there is a very small, and I mean VERY small chance they will release anything. So stop asking and spamming and crying about hacks because you were given a privilege which you took for granted and now you no longer have it. Spam me, flame me, tell me I'm wrong and say you made your own, post your keyloggers and viruses, but just remember at the end of the day you are still refreshing mpgh waiting for hacks that you won't receive.
Yep, though i do like iwins post count idea.
we're also here for teh community, its like a party 24/7 here O: lets get naked!
Heh, yeah, but theres no real community right now just leechers asking for hacks, and everyone else is fighting for rep with the choobs instead of us all coming together for a common goal.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
This board was mainly meant for people who want to learn how to hack (Or at least learn how to edit memory), not for people who just want to download and go on their merry way.
Well said, cuz that means I'm in the right place then. I've been learning C++ for a week and a half now because of this site. Thanks
I'm sorry but do you really think posts have anything to do with age.. I've seen plenty of people with 100+ that do nothing but flame *i have yet to see any type of release from them* only thing they do is call be choobs and leechers.. That sounds like a mom's basement dweller to me.

"The thing is... Look at all the choobs, when did they join? August 2008 which is funny isn't that about the same time everyone was going ape shit for harold's elitvision? 98% of choobs are leechers."

I'm not saying you're wrong.. I just think you should add one more thing in there.. 98% choobs,leechers, and hippocrits!. Me... No, I can't hack or make bypasses.. And I got a long way to go before I'm even doing learning c++... But I also don't go wrong screaming and flaming everybody either. Who the hell am I to call somebody else a choob or a leecher.. Some people need to take a look in the mirror and ask themselves the same question.
The thing is... Look at all the choobs, when did they join? August 2008 which is funny isn't that about the same time everyone was going ape shit for harold's elitvision? 98% of choobs are leechers.
i agree with this post totally. Stupid leechers act all good ingame and talk big but suck without hacks
Quote Originally Posted by ZeRo037 View Post
Okay, here's the deal. All day long this forum is flooding with 12 year old spend their days and nights staring at mpgh hoping for the next hack release. Well, prepare for a let down. Hack makers put so much time and effort into their work, for what? To post it here and get maybe 1 or 2 thank you posts while the rest of the 36 pages are filled with people asking how it works instead of reading. Well my main point here is that these hack makers are fed up with it. So while you sit there and hope that Harold or Longevity will give you more public hacks to flood the game with, remember that there is a very small, and I mean VERY small chance they will release anything. So stop asking and spamming and crying about hacks because you were given a privilege which you took for granted and now you no longer have it. Spam me, flame me, tell me I'm wrong and say you made your own, post your keyloggers and viruses, but just remember at the end of the day you are still refreshing mpgh waiting for hacks that you won't receive.
Right on.

Those noobs always, complain. Though I'm not one to talk, I'm a leech too, but atleast I don't complain... Wait for your hacks, and shut up about them.

I'm tired of these fricking "ZOMG WHAR'Z HAROLD I NEED MY H4X0RZZZ NAO!!!" threads... Noobs like that should just got die.
Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?