Making Bypass - Hex Editor

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Making Bypass - Hex Editor
I have found the "fail to update" string.

Now in hex editor i have to do this.

The codes were:
Code:
 74 2E
and i had to change it to:

Code:
 75 2E
I opened the hex editor but there were so many "74 2E".
How do i know which one is the right one?
Umm not sure try asking a pro 0.0
Quote Originally Posted by XxxMattstaxxX View Post
Umm not sure try asking a pro 0.0
Why bother posting if you dont know the answer?
Im bad at making hacks im jsut gunna stay here and use the one peeps make
Quote Originally Posted by Offbeat Ninja View Post
I have found the "fail to update" string.

Now in hex editor i have to do this.

The codes were:
Code:
 74 2E
and i had to change it to:

Code:
 75 2E
I opened the hex editor but there were so many "74 2E".
How do i know which one is the right one?
I recomend you use ollydbg.

It comes with a nice little hex editor, and of course there's alot of 74 2E. They call for a JE i think .

If you need any more help, drop me a PM.
where is the hex editor in ollydbg?
Quote Originally Posted by ken135 View Post
I recomend you use ollydbg.

It comes with a nice little hex editor, and of course there's alot of 74 2E. They call for a JE i think .

If you need any more help, drop me a PM.
Quote Originally Posted by Offbeat Ninja View Post
I have found the "fail to update" string.

Now in hex editor i have to do this.

The codes were:
Code:
 74 2E
and i had to change it to:

Code:
 75 2E
I opened the hex editor but there were so many "74 2E".
How do i know which one is the right one?
umm ar eu using wpe pro cus thats like a hex editer also u switch it around and stuff but basicly u just keep chaing the 4 up just keep changing it till u get sumthing like i did with mech quest i acident;y made a inf attack mode but screwed the game up with CE xD it was funny tho it was... but y dont u try before u ask dont and use olly dog like he said
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us