Wondering...I want to change my ingame Crossfire name, but I'm not creative at all. Anyone have any ideas? I know it's my name and my choice, but I have no idea :3
If you don't know what to change it to, don't. Unless your current name is Hack[BR] or AnalRape, ofc.
Originally Posted by artemon If you don't know what to change it to, don't. Unless your current name is Hack[BR] or AnalRape, ofc. Tbh. I don't like my current username at all. It's dumb >.> It's not anything along the lines of those two, though :P
Login Z8Games - Clansⓘ Go Here Z8Gamesⓘ Then Press Functional Items Then Press Page 2 And Buy With 4700 ZP The Change Call Name And If U Need Name Try This : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ml#post4039466
Originally Posted by [A]bbest Login Z8Games - Clans Go Here Z8Games Then Press Functional Items Then Press Page 2 And Buy With 4700 ZP The Change Call Name And If U Need Name Try This : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ml#post4039466 He wants some creative names.
Originally Posted by [A]bbest Login Z8Games - Clansⓘ Go Here Z8Gamesⓘ Then Press Functional Items Then Press Page 2 And Buy With 4700 ZP The Change Call Name And If U Need Name Try This : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ml#post4039466
Originally Posted by [A]bbest Login Z8Games - Clansⓘ Go Here Z8Gamesⓘ Then Press Functional Items Then Press Page 2 And Buy With 4700 ZP The Change Call Name And If U Need Name Try This : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ml#post4039466 read the damn thread b4 you post !