SolvedError From Todays Update :(

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Error From Todays Update :(
Hey,

FIXED !

To Get Rid Of This Error Download The Attachment Below And Replace It With The Original In The Crossfire Rez Folder

@-Smoke-

Ok Im Going To Get Straight To The Point,
I Updated My Crossfire Today And I Got This Error :

Im Currently Running :
Win 7 64bit

Ive Tried Running Crossfire In Compatability Mode For Xp Service Pack 3 And It Not Work Please Help

Thanks
RB001.rarattachment deleted · 153 downloads before removal
Yesssssssssssssssss! Even to me from this error!
LooL I M Lucky Cuz I Don't Have That Error
Keep trying or re download.
OMG thnx i thought i will never play cf again
i have some different error i got the crossfire.exe one that has nothing to do with rez O.o
this has only been pointed out and posted a fix for it about 10 times now but still good job.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us