I WANT TO HELP CODE!!
Can someone on the eniterty of MPGH.net help me. 


I want to be a coder and help code hacks for A.V.A


I have plenty of coding experience, i just want to know where should i start for using my coding knowledge to actually hack a game.


I'm really dedicated to this and want to help the community.


P.S. IF possible please give me something besides "C" or "C+" or even "C++" -.-"
P.S.S. Sorry if I'm being "Noob" but no one seemed to want to help me on my other post
I thought we we're all in this together?? 





I want to be a coder and help code hacks for A.V.A



I have plenty of coding experience, i just want to know where should i start for using my coding knowledge to actually hack a game.



I'm really dedicated to this and want to help the community.



P.S. IF possible please give me something besides "C" or "C+" or even "C++" -.-"
P.S.S. Sorry if I'm being "Noob" but no one seemed to want to help me on my other post
I thought we we're all in this together?? 



