Beta Testers Needed.

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
XD, sweeeet. That is one of the many reasons I am glad it's you who is making the botting program.
Waiting on you to add us to MSN..

Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Aw I don't think I would qualify >.<
Only have windows vista 32 bit and windows 7 64 bit
I have vmware though would that qualify?
@DanK
Well I don't know much about VMWare but I'm not sure if something work on Vmware virtualizing say XP means it actually works on real XP too..

@Pie
Haha I can test on mac in wine rofl. But seriously, I cant wait for the release.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Waiting on you to add us to MSN..



Well I don't know much about VMWare but I'm not sure if something work on Vmware virtualizing say XP means it actually works on real XP too..

@Pie
With Vmware I basically can run all operating systems.
It's exactly the same, because VMWare forces you to use a real copy of windows either from cd or iso to function. @DanK
----
Well, if you guys don't believe that would qualify. I'll understand.
@Pie accepted for various systems using VmWare.

Closing topic for now.

@Hell_Demon
@Sid

/Request close please.
Closed upon request.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?