Free VPS!

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Free VPS!
We have a winner!

@Insomniac



I kid you not!
It's your very own PERSONAL VPS, no sharing, just free!
You get either 259 mg or 500 something
But it's free!
Good to run a bot or two.

Now, how to get it you might ask, you have to pick a number 1 - 1,000,000 closest one wins, I'll PM them the links! No download is needed.
Hmmm...
481,362
I chose to be number 1.
Uhh... 999,999 I guess.
21613 .
555,555-555,555+555,555-555,555
it equal 0 ...
i take 555,555
I'll end the contest in a few hours.
222.222 gotta love numbers
123,456 Lucky
1337
i hope i win <3
Good luck to competitors
I got bored, ending in five minutes!
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?