Read Important Info

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Read Important Info
FOR ALL YOU NOOBS LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT!!

Client-Side = MEANS THAT SOMETHING IS IN THE CLIENT EXAMPLE NO RELOAD OR STAMINA. IT IS BUILT INTO THE CLIENT, WE EXPLOIT THESE THINGS.

Server-Side = MEANS STUFF THAT IS CONTROLED BY THE SERVER EXAMPLE HEALTH! WE FIND OTHER METHODS THAT ARE CLIENT SIDED TO EXPLOIT THESE!


DONT CONFUSE THEM!
How many times has this been posted?
Worthless post. Let the spam begin.
Im sick of all these noobs that cant figure this out.
I am sick of these pointless threads. There is absolutely NO need for this.
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
I am sick of these pointless threads. There is absolutely NO need for this.
Exactly. RJ knows whats up.
Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
I am sick of these pointless threads. There is absolutely NO need for this.
100% Agreed.
People who post these make more spam than the actual "spammers"
Actually there is because I've just looked through 5 of the top threads and in 2 of them I spotted noobs saying something is client when they know its server, but too stupid to figure that out.
Quote Originally Posted by tehwolfe View Post
Actually there is because I've just looked through 5 of the top threads and in 2 of them I spotted noobs saying something is client when they know its server, but too stupid to figure that out.
No one reads threads. I posted enough FAQ's on this site only to let them die on page like 6 or something...
re-posted noob
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?