olly proplem

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
olly proplem
hi,
i have ollydbg proplem :


used 3 different versions put same error
i fallow all the steps to find addys but same error
it was working fine from 2 -3 days
Download Again And See I Was Have this problem and i download it again
Alesandro....can you give me ur Facebook....or write in my visitor message i need to ask from you smthing..
I think Viru's had been damaged this file...
ok i'll scan the computer now
I got the same problem, I already reinstalled too =(
Quote Originally Posted by Snipermon View Post

Yea @Takari1 but i fixed that
Good.
Now help him out
Download Olly Again And Load Lib
Scan on your computer
I Hope That's Be Useful For U
i think u have two crossfire files amiright?
That just works for 32 bits, I'm just saying...
I sent u files
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us