Deleted posts?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Deleted posts?
I was wondering why my posts where getting deleted?
I posted 2 virus scans. a video + screenshot
and uploaded it to the site.
I was wondering if someone could tell me why? and if it's because my no-recoil or no-spread then someone could of atleast told me.
If it doesnt have screenshots, it has viruses, it is without a virus scan, it is leeched = Thread Deletion.
Don't Leech
Did you get if from another site?
If you coded it, then why are there advertisements in it?
I didn't delete the thread, but I downloaded the dll and there are 2 hack site advertisements in the dll.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
If you coded it, then why are there advertisements in it?
I didn't delete the thread, but I downloaded the dll and there are 2 hack site advertisements in the dll.
Your the man
Correction, 1 hack site and their 'team' site. Whatever the hell that is.
Deletion solved?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us