Crossfire monaco (glitch-spot)

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Crossfire monaco (glitch-spot)
Here is an old but good crossfire glitch.
Some of you may have seen other player (me) doing it or you have tried it.
I just want to share with some crossfire players that they do not know it.
Here is the tut:

Enjoy

Most important: Do not forget to PRESS THANKS
HmmmmMMmMmM fix the link man
fixed!!!
enjoy and dont forget to press thanks

apolabseto !!!
so fucking old :-)
older as old :S
this is like 2 years old.. and you are really abd with a awm lol xD
Old And Posted Thousands Of Times...
older then my grand mah O.o
this is like 2 years old.. and you are really abd with a awm lol xD
my brother was playing in the video.
i play 5x better than him.
i know that the glitch is old i just upload it for the new users of the forum!
HAHAH THANKS ITS NOT HACK

ARE JOU NOOB THIS NOT HACK SMILE RANK CANT BETER HAHAHAH!1
I HAVE SPEED HACK I DONT GET THE HACK IN MPGH HERES NOOB HACKS
IGOT SPEED HACK BEST EVER!!!!!!!
HAHAH THANKS ITS NOT HACK

ARE JOU NOOB THIS NOT HACK SMILE RANK CANT BETER HAHAHAH!1
I HAVE SPEED HACK I DONT GET THE HACK IN MPGH HERES NOOB HACKS
IGOT SPEED HACK BEST EVER!!!!!!!
YOU ARE THE NOOBEST GUY I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
1)Here is not tread for hacks!!
it is for glitches.
2) all the childrens knows to use speed h4ck like noobs ( i dont say that all speeders are nubs but you are )
3)you use speed hack because you can not play without hacks (you are a nub speeder and looser).
4)i am not smile rank but i bet that if i were a smile rank i would also beat you because you are looser.
i have a question for you
if xtrap patch the speed hack how will you play looser ?
Quote Originally Posted by elisonrep View Post
YOU ARE THE NOOBEST GUY I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
1)Here is not tread for hacks!!
it is for glitches.
2) all the childrens knows to use speed h4ck like noobs ( i dont say that all speeders are nubs but you are )
3)you use speed hack because you can not play without hacks (you are a nub speeder and looser).
4)i am not smile rank but i bet that if i were a smile rank i would also beat you because you are looser.
i have a question for you
if xtrap patch the speed hack how will you play looser ?
Before you call a person a noob try checking your post for grammatical and spelling errors.
Old shit is old.
But hey, at least it works!
old but still nice video
old.
I posted this when I was new here.
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?