I'm bored

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
I'm bored
POST YOUR MOMMA JOKES HERE!
I am an American and I was born and raised in the Deep South. I am constantly the target of "Yo Mamma" jokes and I dont like them.

My sister finds them particularly hurftul.
hmmm.....
Just post them.
Quote Originally Posted by Bitches. View Post
hmmm.....
Just post them.
If you didn't get that, then you are the inbred mongo that the joke's talking about.
YO MOMMA SO FAT WHEN SHE STEPd ON THE WEIGHT SCALE IT SAID "TO BE CONTINUED..
So, so generic.
Your momma's so hairy, the only language she speaks is wookie. *wookie noise*
Your momma's so stupid she stole free bread from a sample stool.
Your momma's so stupid climbed over a glass wall to see what's on the other side.
You momma is so fat, she ate a yellow school bus and thought it was a chip.
You momma is so fat she starved in *insert a supermarket*.

Loads more. I could just spam these all day long.
Yo momma so hairy she got afros on her nipples
YO MAMA SO FAT SHE MAKES SUMO WRESTLERS LOOK ANOREXIC
I fuckin hate yo momma jokes.
They are annoying, and overused.
People try to "Comeback" at you with a yo momma joke.
It's like "Dude, you gotta make fun of my mom when she isn't here? You to pussy to make fun of somebody infront of their face?"
Just pisses me off.
Your momma's so fat. She's fat.
P1: Dude whats you mom's name?
Victim: *Insert name*
P1: How'd you spell it?
P2: *Jots down* Like this?
P1: Yeah.
P3: Dude, you spelt it wrong, its spelt O-B-E-S-E.
Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post
Your momma's so fat. She's fat.
P1: Dude whats you mom's name?
Victim: *Insert name*
P1: How'd you spell it?
P2: *Jots down* Like this?
P1: Yeah.
P3: Dude, you spelt it wrong, its spelt O-B-E-A-S-E.
Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post
Your momma's so fat. She's fat.
P1: Dude whats you mom's name?
Victim: *Insert name*
P1: How'd you spell it?
P2: *Jots down* Like this?
P1: Yeah.
P3: Dude, you spelt it wrong, its spelt O-B-E-A-S-E.
DId you mean obese?
YO MAMA SO FAT SHE'S YOUR MOM.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us