Returning to PB

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Returning to PB



Since crossfire became gay




Im returning back.










Were you good? At PB, like before you left.
Hey @FUKO You still have vip hacks ?
Quote Originally Posted by EM` View Post
Hey @FUKO You still have vip hacks ?
Yeah I have VIP and some of Jeffs old hacks but I don't use them, rank is too high now, fuck that lol.
@FUKO Gimme some.
Quote Originally Posted by EM` View Post
Gimme some.
Saying "Gimme Some" right on top of the donate thing in your sig made me laugh....but I can't sorry.
Good for you and your gay avatar /myboatofcaresailedfar
Quote Originally Posted by ImaOwn View Post
I am gay with a vip and i think my ass is awesome.

you're still on the site nigga ?
Quote Originally Posted by EM` View Post



you're still on the site nigga ?
Good one gheyboi

Quote Originally Posted by EM` View Post



you're still on the site nigga ?
Good one gheyboi
It would be nice if I could find a wallhack, and your trying to get VIP? Just pay for it.
I would buy it if i find the website.
thaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us