Crossfire Auto Replay Uploader (Beta)

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
@Gab, @Swiftdude, @Coke, @Ghost, @Shane please close this thread and remove the attachment.

I will be releasing an update and it will feature leech protection. Therefore I don't want this non protected version. Thanks!
I tested it and it worked good.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I tested it and it worked good.
Yep to explain more what he means, he was a tester for the leech prevention
Why ID and PW?
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
Why ID and PW?
Nope won't have that. Something similar. I don't want a ton of people to have this program and leech it all over.
It's okay, but i don't report my kind.
Are you joking? You saying to me you are to a hacking site, you are vip and make program for report hackers? asd
Quote Originally Posted by GForce-Cody View Post
It's okay, but i don't report my kind.
Okay cool.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonattak View Post
Are you joking? You saying to me you are to a hacking site, you are vip and make program for report hackers? asd
Yes that is correct. Too many noobs with the hack who don't deserve to have hacks. They just abuse it.
Quote Originally Posted by Snipermon View Post
Good job bro
Thanks. I'm trying to get minions to close this and remove attachment because I want to release a new version but I guess there lazy and still haven't closed it!


@Coke please close and delete the attachment on this. I want to release a new version and I don't want this one here.
/closed on request.
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?