Movie config?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Movie config?
I'd like to request somebody make either a movie config or at least let me know how to use cheat protected commands without being VAC banned.

What's the best way to do such a thing? Does anyone even know how?

Thanks.
I have no idear what a movie config is.
I think I can make it possible to use cheat protected commands, but it would be ban-able so u could only use it in CT.
A movie config is like this...





Changes up the looks of everything using commands to change sun direction, colour, shadow intensity, etc. So when montages or frag movies are made they're more interesting.
It wouldn't be in source code. most of them are simply console commands / film tweaks.
Using cheat protected ones isnt possible afaik, though I havnt toyed with movie making in a looooooong time so I dont know how recording demos works in BO. But loading a map with devmap will enable cheat protected commands.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?