Server error for clan page.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Server error for clan page.
Can anyone confirm this.
When you go in to Combat Arms, press "Clan Search" first when you log in and you won't get the Clan Server Error.
I confirm clan serch is nexowned. but you can still get in a clan you just need an invite from a clan admin now.
I get the clan server error at random times.
Most of the time I don't though
So does work?
Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
So does work?
Works for me most of the time.
Server error is there for a period of time now.
How's mah account going?
Can't confirm. Server error is random unless you run from site. They know you need CA_Direct to run most hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post
Can't confirm. Server error is random unless you run from site. They know you need CA_Direct to run most hacks.
It works for me even if i use CA_Direct
Works for me if I run from site lol. So anytime people apply to my clan I have to relog.
Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post
Works for me if I run from site lol. So anytime people apply to my clan I have to relog.
Hacker
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Hacker
Which is why he blotted out his MAJ1 name when he posted how LoveStory hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post


Which is why he blotted out his MAJ1 name when he posted how LoveStory hacks.
Except that wasn't him.
You gotta clean your cookies from your web browser,.
if i clean my cookies then it wil work?
I sent Nexon a ticket about this awhile back... They said to make IE your default web browser. I didn't want to make it my default browser, But I did and it still didn't work. :\ I have yet to find a solution to this problem. Sorry.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us