SolvedQuestion In Modding the game (:

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Question In Modding the game (:
hey peps

i just thinking that it might be possible to make a roll the dice mod for cod4 seeing as we get complete trasformation mods cor the game this should be alot easyer

if someone can send me every code etc for making a mod, i dont need the map maker but every thing elce and ill give this ago
In my couple years of playing cod4, never seen that mod. Don't think it has been developed.
I had that mod on PS3.
I could probably give you the mod if I still have it but you will have to edit the control's and a few other thing's.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?