SolvedBlack Cipher 5

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Black Cipher 5
Black Cipher 5 is working but the hotkeys for telekill and weapon teleport are not. I turn on weapon teleport and i do not press "e" and it just starts. I cannot turn it off unless i turn off weapon teleport in the menu.

NOOB, if you can help me, i do not know what ill do.

Who cares if that happens?
Leave the menu open.
Im banned in CA NA...lol
For using too many of obvious hacks such as tele kill and fly? I only use 3d box and no recoil.
By the way how can I turn off of move the menu away from the corner? It blocks the minimap. Also the box does not work in cabin fever /Black Lung around the zombies.
just leave them off till u wanna use em
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us