Thumbs up[All Around] Web Design, Free vBulletin, Farming, Phishing, Teaching!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[All Around] Web Design, Free vBulletin, Farming, Phishing, Teaching!
GamingBypass: ALL SERVICES OFFERED!
Teaching:
Let me know what you would like to be taught, and I will do my best to bring you the knowledge whether it be from hacking to programming. Prices range from $5 for the first lesson to $7-10 for each consecutive lesson afterwards.
Web Design:
Website: $25-$50 (ie. jonandnour.info)
Website Layout: $15
Website CODE: $10-20
Website Support: $5
vBulletin:
vBulletin NULLED 3.8.4 Setup: $15
vBulletin Style: $5
vBulletin Staff: $3
vBulletin Management: $10
vBulletin Promotion: $5
Farming:
We offer MapleStory farming here, as well as Call of Duty and Medal of Honor [PS3].
Maplestory prices range per level. Post for pricing.
Call of Duty MW2 [Lv. 1-70]: $20
Call of Duty MW2 [11th INF.]: $10
Call of Duty WaW [Lv. 1-65]: $20
Call of Duty BO [Lv. 1-50]: $20
Call of Duty MW [Lv. 1-55]: $20
Phishing:
YouTube Account Password: $20 upon success.
Other Account Password: $15 upon success.
GFX:
YouTube BG: $10
YouTube AVI: $5
YouTube Promo: $10
YouTube Box [VexciousCinema] 1 month: $20

Please keep in mind that GamingBypass is looking for moderators, directors, coders, hackers, and staff! Please PM me if you are interested!
Maybe show some examples of your work? Also I doubt anyone on MPGH has $15+ to spend on GFX
Examples or no one will buy
" Probally " Just stating' its a great idea
it wont hurt you.
Alright, I can show you some examples of YouTube GFX, and I can prove my phishing services. Anything in particular I should show?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?