LightbulbGlitch Teacher

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Glitch Teacher
Hello,
I do not know if it is allowed to ask this but I'm looking for someone who can teach me glitch. If this is not allowed just close this thread. sorry then.
my IGN is Texanox
I can help you if you want...
Quote Originally Posted by Sadam View Post
I can help you if you want...
Please help me, im now on crossfire. Whats your name?

#Edit: Anyone else?
Quote Originally Posted by Teanox View Post
Please help me, im now on crossfire. Whats your name?

#Edit: Anyone else?
MrGamias



...............
me too
IGN akilas123
will i can teach you jump and corner glitch and a trick on ship map

IGN: xXx_VIP_xXx

Edit: any 1 want to learn add me on yahoo

darkkillr123@Y ahoo.com
help me too ign : _xm8golden_ helppp pm me
Dont forot me !
/w mamama_jaba
OMG Sorry But Next Time Ok
i cant join cuz my crossfire is beeing an asshole

i could help you
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us