Possible Phishing Attempt

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Possible Phishing Attempt
I aint 100% sure about this, but check this out



I never sell things since I don't have paypal so useless haha.

I clicked the link and it gaved me this.



Page has been blocked, I doubt it will be blocked if it was from real JaGex, I checked my inbox on Runescape itself, no new messages if I'm wrong sorry, if I'm right be aware people.

Edit : Just checked links check this out

This the the orginal link : https://secure.runescape.com/m=weblo...ww&ssl=0&dest=

See the '=' on the last? The email hasn't it, so be aware people and only check @ runescape.com itself!
secure-runescape.com is a phishing site. Don't enter your password there! look at the url. its all dots (.) between the words. so it means its just a very long domain name.
Fake sites. I get them a lot, it's when you register to priv server douche bag admins send those...
at the original link it's https wich means that its a checked and safe site.
the one in the email just http wich means that its not runescape.

dont beleive it
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
at the original link it's https wich means that its a checked and safe site.
the one in the email just http wich means that its not runescape.

dont beleive it
Ha nice noticed, was checking it when you said that, in the mail it's says https but when I went to it it said HTTP good boy
That's a phishing website indeed, I've received multiple emails over the past months. (Mostly bannable offences)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us