i got the new map pack

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
i got the new map pack
yey i got the new map pack

don't buy them they suck.....
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
yey i got the new map pack

don't buy them they suck.....
Gameshare?
Until there's a map that's good for sniping, I don't want 'em.
@lolbie
Can I gameshare with you?
uhm....
no
Meanie :P I heard Call of The Dead is good.
My friend said escalation maps rape first strike maps.
Hotel in Escalation map pack is Funny, Camping in the elevator
Quote Originally Posted by ModernGee View Post
Hotel in Escalation map pack is Funny, Camping in the elevator
only cool map is hotel for the rest all the maps suck + you don't meet much noobs
Quote Originally Posted by ModernGee View Post
Hotel in Escalation map pack is Funny, Camping in the elevator
hhaa lol i hate hotel , the one i like more is zoo(it is legend.....wait for it.....dary!!)
Quote Originally Posted by evolution200 View Post
Let´s gameshare ?
if you give me first strike
@lolbie
I can give you First Strike for the Escalation.
Or for a PSN $20 card?
I Have it.
And i like it.
BUT CONVOY SUCKs.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?