Home Forum MultiPlayer Game Hacks & Cheats Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion I need help with an admin menu I need help with an admin menuPosts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I need help with an admin menu
Hello people, i have an version of QCZM, and i need an admin menu for this version, because i need kick, give cash, change maps, teleport people, infect, and more.
Please i need someone put the admin menu
.
Scans:
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
This is the file:
QCZM4.91++.rar attachment deleted · 38 downloads before removal
Originally Posted by
alberttigern
Start looking.
This have been asked before.
(No, I won't give the link this time. Will leave it to someone else..)
Originally Posted by
Jorndel
Start looking.
This have been asked before.
(No, I won't give the link this time. Will leave it to someone else..)
You know approximately how long it took to have it finished?
Originally Posted by
alberttigern
You know approximately how long it took to have it finished?
10-15 minutes
I need your help people
Hello, It's past 11 days and anyone can help me?
Pleasee i need help as early as possible. Pleaseee
Why not use a different mod?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...vasion-v2.html
It has everything you asked for...
.
Originally Posted by
EpicPlayer
This version that you say me it's fun, but i want to have the admin menu in this version.
Please help me
YAXZ!
I have helped so many ppl with menus. How damn hard can it be
But again, I'll help. It isn't because i don't want to help its just... people are so ******
__________________________________________________ ___
Download my file
Rename the file extension on the .txt i posted to .gsc or
paste it into a clean gsc and call it _missions
Then paste the _missions into the gametypes folder.
Then you can open the menu on "5". 5 is bound to something else but all the actionslots is used in that mod.
(I suppose you don't need virusscans for a .txt?!) _missions.txt attachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal Look this
It does not work, and would appreciate someone to help me I would just like to have an admin menu as the other topic:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...ml#post4217627
Nothing more.
Try to use the search function? @
alberttigern
Well, I will share this then.
The menu maker BETA is "done" so I can release it so you can make your admin menu.
If you thanks no.
I won't release it now, up to you...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.