Need help joining a cracked server

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need help joining a cracked server
Hey I am trying to join a cracked server with 1.6.6 but I don't know how.
Am I supposed to download something? I believe you're supposed to click Play offline but it gives me a "(not downloaded)"

Anyway Idk how to play cracked servers and I'm fairly new to minecraft. I think I'm going to get a premium account.
I think you can just connect to this server without pressing anything its their side that sets it to offline
I'm pretty sure this happens when you get a real minecraft client and not a hacked one and you haven't started the game with a real or fake account. Kinda hard to explain.
No, you just need a cracked launcher.

Search AnjoCaido Minecraft Launcher on Google and find a cracked launcher.
Otherwise, buy the game.
You just log in with a ID, the server may use hamachi? If it use hamachi you got to add the IP to your hamachi.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us