Signature Request

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
Would be great if someone could make me a signature, looks like I have room for another one

Main Text/Name: Text not needed
Sub Text/Quote: -
Size: About the same size as the current one, which is 440x150
Style: Freestyle?
Theme: Michael Jackson
Colour: Up to the designer
Designer: Anyone who knows what he or she is doing, it should look a bit professional if possible.
(@Doc, @Ethereal, @Ryan, @Ryguy, @Scrcrw and @Kyle)
Render: Whichever would be the easiest (or most beautiful) for you to work with.

Code:
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/yv/vr/rf/jacko.png
http://alive.tom.com/attachments/2009/06/27/21/174788_2009062721030121.jpg
http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/8435_render_Render_MJ2.png
PS: Not in need of any hateful comments.
Thanks in advance!
@Ravallo I'll try
Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
@Ravallo Can I pick my own render? Like one of him moon-walking?
Yes, that's fine
Doesn't matter to me really which render, the one that suits you best. (Preferably somewhere ranging from 1980 to 1990)
I'll try with one you picked but if I don't like it I'll use my own..

@Ravallo


It's not that great. You don't have to use it.
Still getting the hang of PS.
Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
I'll try with one you picked but if I don't like it I'll use my own..

@Ravallo


It's not that great. You don't have to use it.
Still getting the hang of PS.
First of all thanks for putting your effort in it!
It's an ok signature, looking for something different though, sorry.
If you want, you can always use a different render
Press it don't say it .

It looked better in PS. It's too bright in here.


EDIT:

Managed to darken it.

@Ravallo
Nearly finished one, i'll post it when i get back.






@Ravallo

I really need to break out of this rut O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Nearly finished one, i'll post it when i get back.






@Ravallo

I really need to break out of this rut O.o
@Kyle
Thanks for the signature, it's beautiful!
Didn't count on the same render actually, looks a bit weird now
Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Nearly finished one, i'll post it when i get back.






@Ravallo

I really need to break out of this rut O.o
Not going to use the Purple one? it's awesum too!
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post


Not going to use the Purple one? it's awesum too!
I know!
Liked the Blue one more though, and having them both in my signature looks awkward. I will add this one to my gifts though

And if more people are willing to give it a try, please do so!
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


I know!
Liked the Blue one more though, and having them both in my signature looks awkward. I will add this one to my gifts though

And if more people are willing to give it a try, please do so!
Sorry mine didn't turn out how I wanted it too.


EDIT: @Kyle can I have your render? I wanna try again.
Haha yeah it does i suppose. Thought you was replacing it lol
Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Haha yeah it does i suppose. Thought you was replacing it lol
I might do that instead, not quite sure yet.
Thanks a bunch!
Its a stock:

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us