Desturbing?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Desturbing?
Was smoken some weed and lisening to some Horrorcore and some how
i thought of this cool huh?



Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
Was smoken some weed and lisening to some Horrorcore and some how
i thought of this cool huh?
I'ma be the first to say that this is pretty fuckin' bad ass. Like who doesn't love a french mime holding a sig.
French mime to bad i dont remember doing it
I love the concept but its pretty shitty quality and everything is this was done right it would look awesome
Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
I love the concept but its pretty shitty quality and everything is this was done right it would look awesome
Certainly. Its not a bad idea, just LQ.
I'd remove blood in mimes face. I get disturbed when I look at his creepy face...
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Certainly. Its not a bad idea, just LQ.
I'd remove blood in mimes face. I get disturbed when I look at his creepy face...
@Mokou-Sama

I fucking love it
Originality is not common here, glad to see that you have some
the hands ruin it cause they dont work in with the guy properly
other than that is lq
You did all this while smoking weed? Damn you pro bro.
To all the mime haters:
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us