Challenges

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Challenges
Im really bored, No idea to what to do..
Is there a website, with challenges? with like, Different Levels..Easy, Hard etc..

I really want something to do xD
Kill a game? (Hack it)
Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
Kill a game? (Hack it)
At moment crossfire (my game) its beeing a shit to hack.
I get banned with all hacks, And with any hack i make.
So i want a challenges website or something..
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Heres a site that gives you problem that you solve via programming
Project Eulerⓘ
I know this one, I cant do almost all of them, Cause, MATH + ENGLISH = WTF.
Thats why i want like levels...
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


I know this one, I cant do almost all of them, Cause, MATH + ENGLISH = WTF.
Thats why i want like levels...
There are levels. Choose the easier ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


I know this one, I cant do almost all of them, Cause, MATH + ENGLISH = WTF.
Thats why i want like levels...
@whit That's what i was talking about.
help me fix my aimbot posted in this section?
Make a simple 2d rectangle collision program that:

1. Uses vectors
2. Allows to rotate and scale the rectangle being collided and or the collider
3. Print the x,y of collision

NO BOUNDING BOX, VECTORS.
Ok, so from reading this thread, some people are saying that the problems on this website (http://projecteuler.net/index.php?section=problems) is hard. Let me just say that they are not hard, they just take some time to figure out. It is like a puzzle. Here is the code i wrote for the first one to get you guys started.

Code:

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()

{
    
    
       
    
    
    int number = 0 , counter = 0 , sum = 0 , tester3, tester5;
    
    for(number = 0; number < 1000; number++)
    {
              
              tester3 = number % 3;
              tester5 = number % 5;
              if (tester3 == 0 || tester5 == 0)
              {
                                sum += counter + number;
              }
              
             
                
                
    }
    
    cout<<sum;
    
    
    cin.get();
    
    return 0;
    
}
You should study this, and hopefully studying this thought process you will figure out how to do the following ones. (my solution might not be the best, but it works.)
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
Ok, so from reading this thread, some people are saying that the problems on this website (Project Eulerⓘ) is hard. Let me just say that they are not hard, they just take some time to figure out. It is like a puzzle. Here is the code i wrote for the first one to get you guys started.

Code:

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()

{
    
    
       
    
    
    int number = 0 , counter = 0 , sum = 0 , tester3, tester5;
    
    for(number = 0; number < 1000; number++)
    {
              
              tester3 = number % 3;
              tester5 = number % 5;
              if (tester3 == 0 || tester5 == 0)
              {
                                sum += counter + number;
              }
              
             
                
                
    }
    
    cout<<sum;
    
    
    cin.get();
    
    return 0;
    
}
You should study this, and hopefully studying this thought process you will figure out how to do the following ones. (my solution might not be the best, but it works.)
I did the first and the second one, In like 5 lines ..

But i cant do more, cause my english sucks, + math, i cant
@258456 i dont think no one said they where hard
No way you did it in five lines, show me your source. That's crazy, unless you just didn't go down a line.






Edit: I am still working on the second one, I am trying to write code to simulate the Fibonacci series. It's harder than i thought.
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
No way you did it in five lines, show me your source. That's crazy, unless you just didn't go down a line.






Edit: I am still working on the second one, I am trying to write code to simulate the Fibonacci series. It's harder than i thought.
lol Its easy, its just a bit complicated to understand anyway i dont the sources anymore but here is the first one:

Code:
int sum = 0, i = 0;
    while (i < 1000){
        if (i % 3 == 0 || i % 5 == 0){ sum += i; }
        i++;
    } cout << sum << endl;
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us