HelpGSC coding help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
GSC coding help
Hey guys! Thanks for helping me with my previous post, I finally got the problem solved, now I would like to know how to do another thing in which my little knowledge of GSC limits me.

I would like to know how to code to give a special quantity of points to a player for killing someone special, for example:

If player with name "x" is killed, then award 500 xp
I personally think that it has to do with this piece of code:

if ( level.teamBased )
{
registerScoreInfo( "kill", 100 );
registerScoreInfo( "headshot", 100 );
registerScoreInfo( "assist", 20 );
registerScoreInfo( "suicide", 0 );
registerScoreInfo( "teamkill", 0 );
In which if a case is given, then award a different ammount of xp.

Thank you very much, I am hoping to learn from you!
Yes, exactly there


Code:
	if ( level.teamBased )
	{
		registerScoreInfo( "kill", 500 );
		registerScoreInfo( "headshot", 500 );
		registerScoreInfo( "assist", 500 );
		registerScoreInfo( "suicide", 500 );
		registerScoreInfo( "teamkill", 500 );
	}
	else
	{
		registerScoreInfo( "kill", 500 );
		registerScoreInfo( "headshot", 500 );
		registerScoreInfo( "assist", 500 );
		registerScoreInfo( "suicide", 500 );
		registerScoreInfo( "teamkill", 500 );
	}
But how do I do it if, for example, you kill someone with an special property like it's name?

If you kill "IPwnU" then award 500 xp to the killer, but if not, award the normal quantity (100), and even print in everyone's screen that the killer killed that person.
Could somebody help me please? or is it that it's not possible to code such a thing?
first of all bagging is not allowed and don't think they like the big words

and to mention someone you use @master131
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?