SolvedNeed Crossfire.exe

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need Crossfire.exe
Hello guys.
Could someone help me? I had an error. If i starting a crossfire it saying

File is changed.
crossfire.exe

I know i can re-install crossfire, but i want do it a bit easier. So please. Give me a download link or attachment at mpgh to download crossfire.exe
Thank you. iPrima
Here is is.

@Liz approve please.
crossfire.rarattachment deleted · 50 downloads before removal
Thank you very much.

@Lakshay
I had a second problem. Sorry. I wasting your time. Can you add attachment cshell.dll?
Sure. /added
CShell.rarattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
I don't know why i get error. But i restored my computer to early time. So i think that can be answer why i get errors.
Yes. You can try that too.
Thank you. Now this post can be closed. @Coke
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us