Hacking Clan

Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
Hacking Clan
anyone interested in joining a clan that doesnt mind the use of chams and other various hacks join
CLAN: pimpinainteazy

if you don't have any chams let me know so i can provide them to you

don't flame me just join and tell them gmanji sent you
ign: daaznpimp

Update: ok we have 9 members already(7fromMPGH), but we are trying to fill so please join
and don't say you are from MPGH, just say gmanji sent you
whats your k/d and howmany members?
this has been posted before. imo theres no point since theres a big chance that you will get your account banned and since theirs no real advantage to being in a clan other than being able to use the clan servers
yes the k/d ratio of the clan need to be good I don'T want to be in a sucka clan and jsut to let you know a hacking clan is bad cause it's easier for nexon to ban people :P
Quote Originally Posted by gmanji View Post
if you don't have any chams let me know so i can provide them to you
how are you going to provide them to your clan members? did you leech them from someone and plan to distribute it out? i wouldnt be surprised if you added a virus to the file before you hand it out....
and after one game, a hacking clan would surely be caught
not rly scared of being banned... big deal.. chams no way I wont place a virus in them lol, and I didn't take them from any other site.

this was just for those who where looking to join a clan, which is not against the use of hacks

as for the clan, just started a few hours ago, so that should answer the members question. As long as the members know how to point,aim and shoot it shouldn't "suck"

I know its not a good idea to start a hacking clan, but im not planing on telling the whole combat arms world that we hack, if they find out "oh well" its life

so to sum this long ass post up, this is a clan that doesn't care if you hack, we just want to win

join or don't that simple
Well it sounds like a good idea and really I like getting banned so I can use recruit server and then lock my rank at T. CLINET SIDED DAMIT. But yeh I might join, but Im not sure I can trust a choob with chams. Lots of choobs have failed and atempted at virus scams.
if you don't believe me... met me in-game on and i will show you. I don't care enough to lie about if i have chams or not meet me in-game and you will see for your self
Ign: daaznpimp
dude if you have too use chams just too win what are you gonna do while the hacks are not released for another day? and when combat arms goes on a auto-update (i really think they are)

this wont be the easiet choice O.O
Quote Originally Posted by king.joker.9 View Post
dude if you have too use chams just too win what are you gonna do while the hacks are not released for another day? and when combat arms goes on a auto-update (i really think they are)

this wont be the easiet choice O.O

When hacks are patched, we will play legit. Its not that complicated, but I know where you are coming from, I understand

Gourav Moderator, close this shit whenever you feel like it, people here are too skeptical and certain members lack common sense, don't join if you are afraid of getting banned from a video game its that simple
your clan people might get banned
since you say you are not afraid that is good too!
Quote Originally Posted by gmanji View Post
anyone interested in joining a clan that doesnt mind the use of chams and other various hacks join
CLAN: pimpinainteazy

if you don't have any chams let me know so i can provide them to you

don't flame me just join and tell them gmanji sent you
ign: daaznpimp
WOW DUDE! AMAZING! I wasn't gona tell you in-game cause I didn't think you'd let me in, But I'm [BLOCKED] Member when you were hiding behind the tanks and you said "How did you know I was there?" And I said your head was sticking out? Well I actually saw you cause of chams xDDDD I might join. :P
ive been banned 3 times? yippie? do not point fingers at me i hate ridiculing stunts from a child now! if you were being sarcastic just blow this over >.> i was legit till my main was banned for becoming a GOA on accident O.o thats when i started hack /clapping yay now you know my BIO thank you
Quote Originally Posted by king.joker.9 View Post
ive been banned 3 times? yippie? do not point fingers at me i hate ridiculing stunts from a child now! if you were being sarcastic just blow this over >.> i was legit till my main was banned for becoming a GOA on accident O.o thats when i started hack /clapping yay now you know my BIO thank you
touching story *sarcasm* rly tho thanks for tellin me and not being a jerk. So are you going to join? if u are worried about being banned for the 4th time lmao then don't, but if ur worried about being banned, why hack?
im already banned that stupid hacking squad got on me >.> when i was searching values for bomb... and i never worried about being banned O.O

you started too insult me with sarcasm so youre childish play caught up with you 24 minutes too create a wealthy insult congratulations :P!
Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us