Addys+Pics

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Addys+Pics
I found some things in Olly

1st ''GunKnifeRange'' <--i think it is Range Hack



2nd ''GunKnifeAmmoDamage'' <-- i think it is Damage Adjustement (like Fido Dido's and OverDrive's hack, 150% more damage)


3rd ''DamageRatioPerNode'' <--idk but it looks cool


4th ''GunKnifeDamageRatioPerNode'' <-- idk but it looks cool


5th ''RifleZoomInfo'' <-- Zoom Hack probably


6th ''StunTime'' <--idk but it looks cool


7th ''ReloadAnimRatio'' <--No Reload


8th ''CrossHairPerrealSize'' <-- No Spread


9th ''KnifeNormalAniRate'' <--idk probably smthing with the Knife


10th ''ChangeWeaponAnimRatio'' <-- No Weapon Change Delay


IlostTheCount.th ''MaxOneShotAndSize'' <--i can imagine smthing evil for that


''CullWorldTree 0'' + ''MaxModelLights 1'' + ''CacheTextures 0'' they all have the same code but idk what could they be..i think that the CullWorldTree is Wireframe and MaxMidelLight is the FullBright and the CacheTextures are the Chams...but i am not sure thought

''LowerAnimRate'' <--i think this is No Recoil



PS. i will update it if i find smthing more ....
Wow nice but CF did somehting now Hacks will be more difficult to do....
Nice post nontos hope someone know it
Thx CheatCreatorzz
And sorry Doctor for the fact that i found them now....
You cant do too much in 5hours
Well I am improving in C++ so i hope I can make hacks and I will add things like that but anyways thaks ntotnos
@SteamAss do you know what, ''DamagePerNode'' is?

and thx
Quote Originally Posted by ntontos View Post
Doctor do you know what, ''DamagePerNode'' is?

and thx
write @
then he gets a mentoin
@SteamAss, do you know what ''DamagePerNode'' mean?
Evil....i didnt even imagine that
Let me serch a bit of it and I tell you
Guys, i need someone's MSN, that can go on teamviewer to show him smthing...
plz

its about addys
Wouldn't it have been easier if you had simply posted the addies instead of SS's?
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Wouldn't it have been easier if you had simply posted the addies instead of SS's?
i just didnt want to be called Leecher
cuz that word is very popular nowadays
Also, @Dakota do you know how to find Addys?
If yes tell me ur msn
Quote Originally Posted by ntontos View Post
i just didnt want to be called Leecher
cuz that word is very popular nowadays
Also, @Dakota do you know how to find Addys?
If yes tell me ur msn
From what I have heard they patched the old way of finding addies but if they haven't then I know how too..

It's been quiet awhile since I messed around with programming
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post


From what I have heard they patched the old way of finding addies but if they haven't then I know how too..

It's been quiet awhile since I messed around with programming
@Dakota do you mind if you tell me ur msn to help me??
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us