4 Man Hackerteam.

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
4 Man Hackerteam.
  1. Ages 12+
  2. Mic if possible
  3. Mature
  4. 4 People
  5. Black Lung or desert thunder
  6. Hack's Mostly Weapon range and shoot thru
  7. idc what hacks u use
  8. We will boost alot today.
If you do form a hacking clan I wouldn't suggest everyone opk the zombies because then you might get abnormal game play..
before you posted a thread about your elite mod. now this? i thought you were "legit"
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
I might join Whats the room and Pass? @SubCub
fuck u u just hated on me.


Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
before you posted a thread about your elite mod. now this? i thought you were "legit"
*cough* need to lvl to 1lt3 *cough*
Quote Originally Posted by SubCub View Post


fuck u u just hated on me.
flame much?
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
flame much?
Fuck yea...... ot: Pm me for ingame name...
I might join Whats the room and Pass? @SubCub
Sure ; ill comee, What room and pass?
Haha Why hate is it because of that thread you spammed in?
When I added you it says ur offline!

So are we gonna do this, or your going to go offline every minute LOL.
/Get Banned .
gimme server/room name, nigga.
I also wanna do somethign like this.
Song add me ingame PM me
Am i able to join this match i like using Black Cipher 5
We do extreme mode.
Join Papa-West ;; Channel 8 ;; ROOM 071;; pass is mpgh

JOIN NOW!

BTW all hackers wanted. Knife through wall and etc!

COMMON PEOPLE!
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us