Some advice for my account!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Some advice for my account!
Guys i need some advice for my account here it isZ8Games
I have 90k GP give me some advices so i can get some ribbons tell me what should i do and i dont want flamers here please and u dont have to rate it cuz i know its a noob account!
IT AINT MY MAIN ACCOUNT!!!!
stop hacking on it.
Quote Originally Posted by HAE%H$WHJAQE$%JUH% View Post
Saw u hacking few days ago. GL my clanmate said he reported u
Really Well np anyway i wont get a ban !
I just need some advice for my account!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.. View Post
stop hacking on it.
Why should i stop hacking on it??
Saw u hacking few days ago. GL my clanmate said he reported u
STOP the hack in ur account, buy 25 perma guns... use black market and other things
Go for black market guns
I got no luck in BM
Quote Originally Posted by zayat123 View Post
I got no luck in BM
Me neither but you have to win sometime
And if i lost all my money i will be doomed!
Maybe
Hmm try BM?
Ima try black markets :S and getting badges is easy!
Edit : Just got 3 Coupons in a row
Save up ?
AWM and desert deagle
/ Get AWM
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?