HelpSky Bonus Mod

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Sky Bonus Mod
Hey,

Can someone help me I am trying to add bots and a admin menu to Sky Bonus mod (AlterIW) and I dont think im allowed to add an outside link?
but can anyone help me add them please?

Probaly noob question but I just need help - everyone needs help once in there life
Just copy/paste the admin functions from another mod?
Yeah - but im still kinda confused, like where woud you put it? at the end of the script thing or what?
look for zero's kickmenu use the "search" button or google if you cant find it pm me
I'm not sure i understand what the problem is. I guess you don't know how to add it...

This admin menu is easier to add.
Make a new GSC called _missions in you gametypes folder and the paste this: #include maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_util; #include maps\mp\_utility; #include comm - Pastebin.com

If your mod already contains a _missions:

In you _rank:
This one goes to "Init()":

Code:
level thread RunOnInit();
and this one goes to "onPlayerSpawned()":

Code:
self thread RunOnPlayerSpawned();
Then paste this: isAdmin(){ if(self isHost()) { return 1; } else if(self.name=="Zalew" - Pastebin.com in the _rank too.

It is not the admin menu you linked to but i like that more and it is easier too add if you don't have a _missions
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us