Rank up msg1 to 2nd lt

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Rank up msg1 to 2nd lt
hey dont knoe if this goes on this section or not bt here it goes..i want so buy someones services to rank up my msg1 to 2nd lt seeing how i dont have much time to get on that account and wut not.. dont really care if kdr goes down as long as its above1.20 im ok with that.

POST YOUR PRICE AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU
Time limit will be till 08/22/2011
Read your PM. If you dont want then i'll rank up for you.
Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post
Read your PM. If you dont want then i'll rank up for you.
what pm i never got anything send it again ?
I'll do it. Give me full info for ur msg1 first.
I'm able to do it if you want me to but is FT allowed in your quest to Rank up?
lexical shut up u fkn scammer
Quote Originally Posted by _InSaNiiTyy_ View Post
lexical shut up u fkn scammer
I would do it for free .I have free time and i am bored
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?