Reducing lag?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Reducing lag?
Just now I started CA and lagged a hella lot.
I logged on, pressed enter and had to wait like 5 minutes, could not connect, did it again, connected.
Then I was in server select, but it still said please wait, connecting to server and I was waiting for 10 minutes.
This morning I had absolutely no lag.. what happened?
Quote Originally Posted by AgentElmo View Post
Just now I started CA and lagged a hella lot.
I logged on, pressed enter and had to wait like 5 minutes, could not connect, did it again, connected.
Then I was in server select, but it still said please wait, connecting to server and I was waiting for 10 minutes.
This morning I had absolutely no lag.. what happened?
re-download youre hacks/ engine.exe


and reinstall if nothing works how it sometimes works for me
'kay thanks. Could you PM/ post a clean Engine.exe since your thread was deleted? (I think)

EDIT: Oops, my bad. Your threads still there. Soz.
lag comes and goes for me, just depeneds on how many ppl are on.
Alright, thanks for your help guys. I'll post what happens.. mods dont close this thread yett. =P
reboot your pc close other unnecessary programs
depends on the people who you where playing with maybe they where causing the servers to get all fucked up
Oh. The lag just stopped, and I'm not sure if its the restart or the new Engine.exe
Thanks guys
Mods please close.
ok then! + 1 post for gourav
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us