Runescape help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Runescape help
If you need general runescape help come here,I will help with advice for leveling,places to train/make money even help you get unbanned/unmuted(I may charge depends).So just post your problem and I'll try to help
I recently got muted :/ any suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by hung123 View Post
I recently got muted :/ any suggestions?
You can't evade it.
There is a runescape section for this.
Sorry this is kind of a trolling message....

If they say you are permanently muted, they mean forever. I have an account going on 4 years of it and I have appealed both rules and they denied both, so trust me when I say your screwed.
Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin View Post
Sorry this is kind of a trolling message....

If they say you are permanently muted, they mean forever. I have an account going on 4 years of it and I have appealed both rules and they denied both, so trust me when I say your screwed.
There's one outcome (@deadskulz this is what I meant)


Quote Originally Posted by Jagex
Banned Account Reinstatement

If Jagex bans any account as a result of your breach of the Rules of RuneScape and you have exhausted the Offence Appeals Process, Jagex may, in its absolute discretion, give you an opportunity to make a fixed payment to reinstate the account.

Any membership credit that is associated with an account cannot be used to pay for such reinstatement. Please note that throughout the period during which the account was banned, any membership credit will continue to expire.

Jagex is not obliged to reinstate any accounts. You are not obliged to exercise the option to reinstate your account. If you are offered the opportunity, it is entirely up to you whether you make any such payment to reinstate an account.

Any gains or advantages that Jagex considers were made as a result of using macros shall be removed from your account. You accept that the account will be returned to you, adjusted by Jagex to take account of the cheating offence, and no discussion will be entered into regarding the status of a returned account.
Theres a section here now
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us