ПОМОГИТЕ!!!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
ПОМОГИТЕ!!!!
кто нибуть объясните как пользоваться этими кодами?? я пользуюсь СЕ, но и этим хочу научится))) плиз объясните много поставлю спс!!!
who realties explain how to use these codes? I use CE, but this I want to learn))) pliz explain much put the PCA!


thats the google translation for the guys that cant understand (its russian)
Quote Originally Posted by ntontos View Post
who realties explain how to use these codes? I use CE, but this I want to learn))) pliz explain much put the PCA!


thats the google translation for the guys that cant understand (its russian)
Thats not a code, Its russian or something ahhaha
Yes it's Russian and I'm too...Help for us Помогите ребята я тоже не пойму как пользоваться этими кодами на Канадской версии CrossFire... заранее спасибо
This is an english only forum.
/closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us