SmileYay...wait.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Yay...wait.
Woot I finally got VB6. But now im wondering how to I get address from games.
I am trying to attempt to make a warrock hack. But now I need the recent patch addresses.
Where do I do to get them?
U can use memory editing programs if U want.
U can just use the programs or just take the adresses and put it in Ur VB 6 althou I don't know why U installed vb6 wich sux for 2008 a Visual Basic 2008 would have been much better/advanced + more safer and undetectable by games anywayz here are some memory editing software:
ArtMoney - Game Cheater ArtMoney - Official site. Powerful and easy to use game cheating utility.
CheatEngine - Cheat Engine

U might see cheat engine as a virus but it isnt...

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?