Get VB6 For Free

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
ummm it's ok but why would someone use vb6 when Visual Basic 2008 it's 10xtimes more advanced???
because its simple and the download link that he put up is not the install version witch is suckeeeeee heres the install version link
**********: Easy Filehosting

Quote Originally Posted by icemanthedea View Post
ummm it's ok but why would someone use vb6 when Visual Basic 2008 it's 10xtimes more advanced???
Quote Originally Posted by icemanthedea View Post
ummm it's ok but why would someone use vb6 when Visual Basic 2008 it's 10xtimes more advanced???
Are you kidding? 2008 sucks... microsoft change the whole programming method in Visual Basic ... I don't even know how to programm there.......
i swear i have posted this before..
you prbly have but no 1 gives a shit
Quote Originally Posted by Peroxide View Post
you prbly have but no 1 gives a shit
Lol...
Did i say i gave a shit..?
if not why post O I REMEMBER ur one of those post count hunters
What is kind of funny is that I am the original creater of the Exe fix for this which I posted over at ForumW. (I didn't make the Exe Extractor, but with the help of ProcessMon I was able to create a reg fix.)

This is very useful for your flashdrive, and especially when you have freetime at school and want to get some coding done. It obviously isn't fool proof, and the IDE has some glitches, but it is good enough for basic exe creation and code editing.

I hope you all find it useful
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us