Ban Rejection!

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Ban Rejection!
Hi, This is my first release and I think it will help a lot of people that hack
on Combat Arms, both NA and EU versions are supported!


This is a simple Program that you can open and select your Combat Arms
version and simply select start before opening Combat Arms with your hacks!



What this program does, is it deletes the picture that gets saved into your Combat Arms
Directory as soon as it gets saved as this picture is what gets sent seconds after it has been
taken to Nexon and this is where they check and then they will ban your account!

But if you use this program, the Screenshot will be deleted as soon as it appears in your directory!

Virus Scans;

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...a1e3adab8250cc

(Symantec seems to have an error with the file, don't worry, it isn't a virus )

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...537-1307926982

New scans put in


@AVGN
@Jabuuty671
@Bombsaway707
@Disturbed
Ban Rejection.rarattachment deleted · 635 downloads before removal
What does it do? Just delete jpg files..
Scan the .rar you uploaded .
I put the new scans in
Couldn't you just delete uploader.exe?
Quote Originally Posted by Lmsjr1234 View Post
Couldn't you just delete uploader.exe?
Yes you can, and that makes this tool pointless
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Yes you can, and that makes this tool pointless
Uploader.exe will re-make itself every time you start the game.

Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
Other than the terribad color scheme, it is a pretty nice program.
I actually made one of these that runs in the taskbar, and can be added to startup. Also mine is like a full cleaner for dmp, avi, jpg, ending banner, etc. Should I release it?
It only takes a few seconds for the file to be uploaded to Nexon, you can't quickly in a second end Combat Arms and start a cleaner in a few seconds

It will re-make itself.
I prefer to use a Cleaner
This is actually pretty good i wonder if it will work on my Computer
I Will but if it doesn't work then its still a thing that you made
does this 100% block banns or reduces the chances. Because i heard even if your just using chams that when you inject your dll into combatarms they keep record of it and then bann you that way. So my question is Can they bann u just from injecting a dll or do they need a picture evidence which concludes to this as a 100% block ban?
Other than the terribad color scheme, it is a pretty nice program.
I actually made one of these that runs in the taskbar, and can be added to startup. Also mine is like a full cleaner for dmp, avi, jpg, ending banner, etc. Should I release it?
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?