DetectedCrossfire XTrap Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 628 · Page 1 of 42
Crossfire XTrap Bypass
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM CF STAFF

Back up your HGWC before you use this bypass.

Instructions:

1. Download the Bypass.

2. Extract to desktop.

3. Make a copy of crossfire and move it to the desktop.

4. Copy the bypass to the copied crossfire folder.

5. Run the bypass as administrator.

Very Important:

6. Log in and wait around 30 seconds before you get into a server. (MUST)

7. Once you get into a server, very quickly get back out and wait another 25 seconds. (MUST)

8. After that get into a server and you can play with any old detected hacks.

Virus scans:

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Xtrap Bypass.rar - Jotti's malware scan

I know it says it has viruses but they are just false positives..
__________

Screen shot of me using ********** v6 (detected)

[IMG]http://www.mpgh.net/forum/%3Ca%20href=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/**********.png/%20target=_blank%3E[IMG]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5716/**********.png[/IMG][IMG]http://www.mpgh.net/forum/%3Ca%20href=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/**********.png/%20target=_blank%3E[IMG]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5716/**********.png[/IMG][IMG]http://www.mpgh.net/forum/%3Ca%20href=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/**********.png/%20target=_blank%3E[IMG=http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5716/**********.png][/IMG][IMG]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5716/**********.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Note:

I've only tested this on Win7 64-bit !

And I asked Dave before I made this thread @Thunder @Haze @Shane @Gab @Ghost

For some people it won't work.


CREDIT GO TO:

My friend: DooDyMaN (not on MPGH)
and me

I am not responsible if your account gets banned or your crossfire folder gets messed up, just red the steps carefully .

..

PROOF:
Xtrap Bypass.rarattachment deleted · 12,330 downloads before removal
Will it work with cheat engine?
Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Ace View Post
Will it work with cheat engine?
Yeah i did all the time, I hacked GP to 9999999 lol but it still says i have insufficient GP
aw thanks mate
They wont approve Bypasses because every body will be begging for back ups of HGWC. thats why other one got deleted
BTW I ASKED DAVE IF I CAN RELEASE IT AND HE SAYD YES ! even check my VM's
I need one approve please
Approve.
BACK UP YOUR HGWC
nice boy.. Imma try this lawl..
Only tested this on windows 7 64-bit so idk about other systems
mmm you post it before me ^^
Posts 1–15 of 628 · Page 1 of 42
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us