SImple WallHack for Cs 1.6

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
SImple WallHack for Cs 1.6
Hello. I posted this WallHack. It`s not mine. I just found it in google so i dont know the credits. I posted so everybody can get good working Wh for cs 1.6. $ modes - No wallhack, Simple Wallhack, Anti Flash, and transperant.
To start simply in Game press F1. Can be detected by VAC scan. But only sometimes. Install by puttin in your main Countrstrike folder. Mine -> C:/Counterstrike16[Wos]
VirusTotal
Other link not working.


WallHack.rarattachment deleted · 1,286 downloads before removal
I would suggest only using this on VAC-disabled servers.
ty :*..../tooshort
So it can't be detected if you don't press f1? Right?
Great Job - I search hack on Counter Strike 1.6 non steam - I made a video hack - on my channel youtube.com/user/dyftrapidcz
How? Not works for me on Windows 7 64bit.
Need to inject it ?
does not work.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us