Need Help for cod4 (cracked)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help for cod4 (cracked)
Hello all,
I've downloaded cod4 here : Call of duty 4 [PC-DVD] [English] 3876100 TPB : Games > Dreamcast - Mininova
But for going to some servers, we need 1.6 and 1.7 patchs, so i go to the official website for dl the 1.6 patch, i dl it, and i put the patch on "iw3sp", but i need mss32.dll, so i dl it on DLL-files.com - mss32.dll, free download ... But when i put again the patch on "iw3sp", an error message say : "The procedure entry point_AIL_set_speaker_configuration@16 could not be found in the dynamic link library mss32.dll."
Please, help me !
Thanks !!

PS : i'm very sorry for my very bad english ^^
Hmm, Is that a good torrent because my friend has my disk but I've still got the Key

(wow 844 seeds, 3323 leechers)

I think I can get you a keygen.
Hello all,
I've downloaded cod4 here : Call of duty 4 [PC-DVD] [English] 3876100 TPB : Games > Dreamcast - Mininova
But for going to some servers, we need 1.6 and 1.7 patchs, so i go to the official website for dl the 1.6 patch, i dl it, and i put the patch on "iw3sp", but i need mss32.dll, so i dl it on DLL-files.com - mss32.dll, free download ... But when i put again the patch on "iw3sp", an error message say : "The procedure entry point_AIL_set_speaker_configuration@16 could not be found in the dynamic link library mss32.dll."
Please, help me !
Thanks !!

PS : i'm very sorry for my very bad english ^^
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?