P90 Adv

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
P90 Adv
Hi MPGH-er

This Is P90 Ext. In Project Blackout I Think Z8 Should Add It
It's A Good Gun

Screen Shoot :

ⓘ

It's Better Then The Other P90 ( Normal Or Camo ) : Better Accuracy And Less Recoil

Hope They Add It

Looks Cool, But They Should Add Silencer
wat is this game??
Another P90 Oh shit no.
QBZ Silencer
It's Cool One I Think U Should Try It
And you posted this in the Crossfire section for ?
I Wish They Add It On CF
other p90? put in a diffrent weapon
Looks good, but P90 Sucks.
This One Is Awesome
CF also add it and they also add Camo crate
in cod 4 this gun it has low recoil
They're not gonna do it.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us