Assistance needed:

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Assistance needed:
some of you may know (killian) that i'm askin for a projector for my birthday from my parents. I just need advice on which one to buy, seeing as how i know jack shit about them and i am to lazy to teach myself at the moment.

Requirements:
1) Be able to connect with my laptop
2) Be able to connect with my 360

Thanks,
Zen
purty much any projector with HDMI capabilities . But pretty much all projectors have VGA at this point as far as laptop is concerned. as for sound You'd need a speaker system or HTPC. and need somethin like this




AS for what projector ._. I like this one...
http://www.amazon.com/Vivitek-D510-3.../ref=pd_cp_e_2ⓘ
I think any projector these days has HDMI/AV and whatever the pc cord is.
Make you own

Almost free!
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
I think any projector these days has HDMI/AV and whatever the pc cord is.
^ That is true. Though most projectors don't come with built-in audio, so Zen would also have to buy speakers.
buy anyone that is compatibel with HDMI o.o D:
i can get that covered, sick $100 surround sound sony's down at staples, or radioshack forgot which that our tech dept. at my school has in all of its rooms.
Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
i can get that covered, sick $100 surround sound sony's down at staples, or radioshack forgot which that our tech dept. at my school has in all of its rooms.
you can get really good ones for like $89 at newegg.... this is when you have to make a choice between using HDMI, or basic RGB video and mcguyver'ing the heck out've the setup... but you aren't going to get 5.1 or 7.1 from L/R I believe

(one I linked has audio)
Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
you can get really good ones for like $89 at newegg.... this is when you have to make a choice between using HDMI, or basic RGB video and mcguyver'ing the heck out've the setup... but you aren't going to get 5.1 or 7.1 from L/R I believe

(one I linked has audio)
Girl knows what she's talkin bout.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us