Sig Request =]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request =]
I don't know much about Photoshop and whatnot, so I thought I would ask for a sig here

Name: Moto
Subtext: VFX'er
Size: Regular size
Style: grunge
Theme: Kind of a dark theme idk
Colors: Red, black, grey
Image & Maker: Whatever/Whoever

I'm not gonna be begging for sigs all day, just if someone feels like trying something out or has some extra time,
@Moto how large do you want it?
Whats a normal size :3

400x200
?

@crex
@Moto do you want the dark knight or the joker? I like the dark backgrounds of those.
maybe

@crex
How long would it take you just a quick render so I can look at it

preview. Like it?
@Moto
Hold on, i corrected something. Made the side more smudged.
oooh, me gusta
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us